Hi! I'm Chloe!
A little about me... my interest in photography began when my Aunt was modeling and I would go to her photo shoots. As I got older I began working in the modeling business myself, and became fascinated with photography that I began taking photos of family and friends. In college, I met a friend in the photography department who became my mentor and I began assisting him with weddings and fashion shoots. From there, I developed my skill and talent through hands on experience and began pursuing further education in Photography. I am very thankful for all the opportunities that have lead me to a career that I am passionate about. Please feel free to contact me with ANY questions you have about your photography needs. I look forward to meeting with you! :)
Thank you! Chloe
Phone: (949) 923-8811 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
10 fun facts about me...
1. I love mini vacations to Palm Springs with my husband, Josh, where we can lay in the pool all day.
2. We have a Silver Labrador named B.B
3. I can do a backhand spring! I competed in power tumbling when I was 10-13 years old.
4. I once gave up coffee for a whole year just to see if I could do it.
5. I learned how to drive a manual car on the other side of the road when visiting Ireland.
6. My husband and I love to attend church and we serve together in the children's ministry.
7. Took photos of lions & elephants on a safari in South Africa
8. One of my favorite travel experience was renting an RV with my husband and traveling through Arizona and visiting Sedona & Grand Canyon.
9. I love dark chocolate cupcakes.
10. My mom is also a professional photographer.